March 15, 2010

Update

Well, hello blog! It's been a while. Here's what I've been up to:


I knitted a pair of handwarmers for my friend Natalia's birthday. She told me her hands were always cold at work. Now she can type in comfort.


I also knitted a pair of socks for a very special guy, but they didn't turn out as well.. next time I make socks for somebody they will not be a surprise.


I have also been perfecting a cookie recipe that my boyfriend's grandmother used to make. These cookies are phenomenal. Make them now.



I am also starting up a garden in my patio. I am going to attempt to grow vegetables in containers. I'll be updating my progress as the year progresses.

There you go. Three months wrapped up in one post!

1 comment:

  1. I hope those aren't your legs ;) I love my gloves, It isn't as cold in the office right now but i'm glad to know they are there just in case.

    ReplyDelete